This is an advanced level paraprofessional position that is focused on delivering the highest level of library service by actively supporting the Library’s mission and objectives and providing skilled support to the Head of Children’s Services. This position performs tasks and advanced administrative duties to assist in coordinating department operations. Adherence to standards of accuracy, timeliness, and confidentiality is necessary.
- Clendenin Branch Library will close early on Thu. Jan. 20 at 4:30 p.m.
- Elk Valley Branch Library will be closed Thu., Jan. 20 and Fri., Jan. 21, and will be open on Sat. Jan. 22 from noon to 5 p.m.
- Marmet Branch Library will be closed Thu., Jan. 20.
- St. Albans Branch Library will be closed on Thu., Jan. 20.
- Main Library at Charleston Town Center will close temporarily from Jan. 31 to Mar. 14 for moving items to renovated Main Library on Capitol St.