KCPL Mobile App Now Available
The Kanawha County Public Library’s new Mobile App is now available for free download on Apple and Android devices. The KCPL Mobile App is an easy-to-use, on the go application which allows users to explore the library catalog, view their personal account, search the KCPL calendar, and much more.
“The KCPL Mobile App is an exciting new service for library card holders, letting them discover everything KCPL has to offer – directly from their mobile devices,” said Library Director Erika Connelly. “It lets you take KCPL with you wherever you go.”
Key features include:
- Search the Catalog: Search authors, titles, subjects, and more.
- Book Rivers: Scroll through lists of the latest books and audiobooks, available by genre.
- KCPL Calendar: Explore the Library Calendar for KCPL events and programs.
- Personal Account Information: Get details on current checkouts, due dates, any fines or fees, launch items from Hoopla or Libby accounts, and read ebooks.
- Scan ISBN Barcodes: See a book in a bookstore, another library, or a friend’s home? Just scan the ISBN Barcode to check if it’s available at KCPL.
- Social Media Links: Connect to KCPL’s Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram accounts.
The app is available for free download to all KCPL card holders simply by visiting the Apple Store or Google Play from their mobile device and searching "KCPLS" or "Kanawha County Public Library."